2.02.2013

Face of the Month

Today I'm introducing a new feature here on A Colorful Creation, face of the month! Face of the month will be a new monthly series that shows you guys my most used monthly makeup products. Earlier this year I was going through my makeup collection and noticed that I didn't own that many new beauty products and the ones that I did have I've talk about already. So I decided to start this series to document what beauty products I am using for that month. I also wanted to really branch out this year in terms of beauty products.

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream: I'm a huge BB cream lover (it's replaced my foundation!) and have yet to find a BB cream that I haven't swoon over! I really want to discover more BB creams this year so if any of you have any recommendations let me know! Read my review on the Lioele BB cream here.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller: I haven't used a concealer in a while because most BB creams are suppose to act as a concealer so I've been skipping on concealer for quite a while (unless I can't sleep in that case I pack that stuff on!). I actually wanted to try this product for a while and I really liked it. Read my full review here.

Tarte Natural Lip Stain in Amused: I didn't use this that much this month but I did use it when I wanted bold yet subtle lip color.

Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara: I heard a lot of positive reviews on this mascara so I decided to pick it up. However, I didn't know that I picked up the waterproof version! Ugh! I hate it when that happens! Anyways, I've been using this for about a whole month and didn't really notice a change in my natural lashes yet (but then again I didn't wear makeup everyday last month). Full review coming soon!

Love and Beauty Leopard Beauty Powder: Probably one of my favorite finds from Forever 21 is this beauty powder. I think it's suppose to be a Too Faced leopard powder dupe? But I love it because it gives your face a warm healthy glow.

Model Co. Lip Gloss in Strip Tease: This stuff smells amazing! Sweet and fruity!

Nivea Milk and Honey Smoothing Lip Care: My lip balm for this month. I'm running very low on it though so I'm probably going to have to get a new one for February.

The Balm Hot Mama Blush/Shadow: This was a mini sample I got in my January Birchbox. I knew when I saw this color that I was going to love it and I do! It's a great natural blush color.

What are your current favorite makeup products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment