2.10.2013

Craft Corner: Hanging Hearts

This weekend I made these cute little hearts in preparation for Meredith's yarn bombing happening on Valentine's Day. I made my hearts out of red wool and then attached a cute note that's sure to put a smile on someone's face. I then tied everything together using some colorful cotton yarn and now my hearts are ready to hang anywhere! 

If you want to participate in the Valentine's yarn bombing make some of these hearts or anything else heart related (it can be crochet, knitted, sewed, anything! )and post a picture on instagram using the hashtag #SheepishHeartBomb so that we can all see your hearts!

Have you guys ever yarn bombed before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Your hearts look beautiful! Thank you for spreading the word. :)

    I can't wait to see where you leave your hearts next week! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete