2.12.2013

Collective Beauty Haul

The past few weeks I've collected quite a bit of beauty products so I decided it was time for another beauty haul. Most of my beauty buys are basic things I needed like a new hand mirror, eyelash curler, and beauty brushes, but I also picked up some cool new products that I've been meaning to buy. 

 Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream: As you guys know I love using BB creams so I bought this Skinfood BB cream from their new Good Afternoon line which is inspired by tea! I love me some tea so I had to get it!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose: I have always wanted to try these heart shaped blushes from Physicians Formula so since it's almost Valentine's day I thought it would be appropriate.

Love and Beauty Pink Eyelash Curler: I needed a new eyelash curler and Forever 21 offers a bunch of cute ones for a cheap price so I pick out this pink one.

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream in Light: I'm a big fan of the PhotoReady products from Revlon (I love the foundation!) so when I saw that they had just released a BB cream I had to get it!

Love and Beauty Rose Mirror: My pink kitty mirror broke a few weeks ago so I needed a new one to replace it so I bought this rose one. Not as cute as the kitty one but has a bigger mirror.

Maybelline the Rocket Mascara: Maybelline is not my favorite drugstore brand (their products always disappoint me) but a lot of beauty bloggers have been raving on and on about this mascara so I caved in and got it.

MAC Archie's Girl Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me: When the new Archie's collection from MAC came out I wanted everything! But after reading reviews and looking at swatches I noticed that I had a lot of the lipsticks in similar colors so I settled in for just the face powder in flatter me.

Love and Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes: These wipes had really cute packaging so I picked these up. I'm a sucker for cute packaging!

Water Bottle Shaped Beauty Blender Sponge: I've always wanted to try out the beauty blender sponge but I thought it was too overpriced for a beauty sponge so I searched on eBay and found this reusable sponge for $2!

Love and Beauty Facial Sheet Mask: I'm running low on the My Beauty Diary sheet masks so when I was in Forever 21 I noticed they had some sheet masks and got one.

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream: My mom let me have this moisturizer because I needed a new one. Thanks mommy!

Love and Beauty Powder Brush: Cute packaging strikes again! 

 These two were my early Valentine's Day present to myself! hehe ^-^

Which products would you guys like to see a review on next?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment