1.10.2013

Review: Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant

As you guys may have noticed I've been review all of my products from my recent Sasa order. So to end my Sasa reviews I will be reviewing the Nivea extra whitening deodorant.

First off, I had so many high exceptions for this deodorant however it didn't perform as good as I have hoped. It did lighten my underarms but not too much where made a huge difference and it irritated my skin. However, it did reduce sweat which is something I also needed help with.

Pros:
- It has a nice clean scent, which I liked
- Reduces sweat

Cons:
- Whitenings very little
- Irritated my skin
- Hard to find

Would I recommend this to someone? No. I really wanted this product to work but it didn't end up working for me.

Have you tried this product before? If so, did it work for you?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment