1.14.2013

January 2013 Birchbox

A new month means another Birchbox! This month it's all about new products to help scratch off some of your New Year's resolutions such as shiny and healthier hair, longer lashes, and a radiant glowy face! Take a look at what I got in my January birchbox down below and let me know what you guys got in your box this month in the comments.

Box overview
List of products
Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo Full-size, $32
"Gentle enough for everyday use, this cleanser has a low-subs formula that removes build-up without stripping hair of essentials oils." First off this stuff smells awesome! I currently have lot of shampoos that I need to test out but I heard that you can also use this as a body wash so I will try that out first.

LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum Full-size, $69.99
"Made with nourishing goji berry extracts and fortifying biotin, this derm-approved serum gives you longer, thicker lases. Use once a day." I've been told that I have big eyes but I don't have that big eyelashes so I excited to try this out. You can also use this on your brows so you can fill in any spaces that you may have lost by over tweezing.

You may have remember this packaging from last year's November box. I wonder if Birchbox heard me and decided to use these little boxes to store our little beauty samples instead of the usual tissue paper surprises. New packaging maybe?

theBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama Full-size, $20
"How cute is this two-in-one blush and highlighter? The universally flattering pigment is laced with golden shimmer to warm up your complexion." Just by swatching this on my hand I can tell its going to be a beautiful on the face! Can't wait to try this out!

Harvey Prince Skinny Chic Full-size, $21-55
"Keep your energy levels high (and fight cravings to boot) with this zesty blend of apple, mint, and lotus blossom." The best way I can describe this scent is "the way you want to smell like when you come out of the shower", refreshing yet in your face! I also like how this spray bottle is slightly bigger then other fragrance samplers that Birchbox has sent out before.

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream Full-size, $42
"With antioxidant-rich lotus flower extracts, this lush moisturizer protects skin from free radicals and hydrates for a full 24 hours." I've been looking for a new moisturizer for the past few months so I'm looking forward to testing this one out.

Birchbox also sent this "25 ways to make 2013 awesome" fold-out poster that includes 25 different tips to make this year a better year for you.

What did you get in your January Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment