1.01.2013

December Beauty Favorites

Happy 2013 guys! I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's. This year I have lots of fun stuff planned on A Colorful Creation I have some new series coming out later this month but I will still be keeping most of my series that I started in 2012. One of the series that I will be keeping are my monthly favorites.

In December I discovered some new beauty products that kept my skin moisturize during the winter weather . I also found a perfect holiday nail polish and started using one of my favorite eye creams again.

NIVEA Extra Whitening Deodorant Stick:
I got this deodorant early in December and have been using it everyday since and it works! It doesn't clear up all the darkness in a day so you have to keep using it but I have noticed my that under armpits are a lot lighter then before.

My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask:
I been using these sheet masks since I got them and I'm so happy I got them! They make my face brighter and the masks have a sweet strawberries and cream scent!

Butter London nail polish in Chancer:
Lovely color! This is the perfect holiday sparkly red color the only problem is that it chips like crazy!

Garnier Skin Renew dark circle roller:
I started using this because of my lack of sleep. I love the cool sensation you get when you apply this on in the morning.

Benefit Cosmetics IT'S POTENT! eye cream:
One of my favorite I creams I've use so far! It's great at reducing under eye circles.

Mark lipclick in M. Powerment Petal:
I got this lipstick (or should I say lipclick) in my Glossybox and am really happy that I did because I love this product! I love the packaging and the color!

Bath and Body Work's body lotion in Sweet Pea:
My younger sister gave me this sweet pea body lotion from Bath and Body Works as a Christmas stocking stuffer. I heard a lot of people say the sweet pea scent smells really good but I never smelled it until now and it smells AMAZING!  

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment