12.03.2012

November Beauty Favorites

Today I have my November beauty favorites to share with you guys. I only had a few this month and surprisingly there isn't a nail polish in this batch.

Remember to comeback tomorrow for my random November favorites!

Hello Kitty Mon Amour blushes in rasberry macaroon and strawberry macaroon.

Teasing Comb: I started using this teasing comb again that I got from Sally's Beauty Supply a few years ago and fell in love with the results! I part a piece on the top part of my head then I spray some hairspray on the selection of hair then using this comb I brush down 2-4 times and TADA voluminousness hair! If you are in need of a teasing brush I would totally recommend this one it only costs $1-2.

L'OREAL Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray: This is the hairspray I use when teasing my hair. It adds a lot of height to my hair and stays put all day long. I also heard that a lot of hair stylists love this hairspray. The only flaw is the smell but they also have a unscented version too, which I will probably buy next time. 

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Palette: I picked up this palette in Sephora a few days ago because it was only $13 and it had Hello Kitty, and you guys know how much I love Hello Kitty! Anyways I haven't tried the eye shadows yet but I have tried the two blushes in the palette and love them! The colors are really opaque and pigmented.

YBF Automatic Brown Pencil in Universal Taupe: I started using this YBF eyebrow pencil again this month. I love how it has a brush on one end and the pencil on the other. The taupe color also works really well with my eyebrows and makes them look natural.

Skylark in the color Ava: Last month my favorite lip gloss was Skylark's Sophia and now I have fallen for her sister, Ava. I normally wear pinks on a day to day basis so finding a perfect bubblegum barbie pink is a must in my collection and this Ava lip gloss is that perfect pink!

Cashmere Glow Fragrance Mist: I heard about the Cashmere Glow scent from Bath and Body Works from someone and after hearing about this scent I had to get it. This smells amazing! It's a sweet smelling scent so if you love sweet scents you will love this!

OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion: Decided to try out a new moisturizer so I tried out this OLAY active hydrating beauty fluid lotion which can be used as both a body lotion and moisturizer  I love how this leaves my face nice and clear but my only problem is that it smells strongly like baby powder.

EOS Lip Sphere in Watermelon Wonderland: My last favorite is once again this EOS lip sphere in the flavor Watermelon Wonderland. I don't know why but I really love this flavor so it just had to appear again in this month's favorites post.

What are some of your favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment