12.11.2012

December 2012 Birchbox

I was pretty excited when I saw that my December Birchbox came in the mail today. The last couple of month's I got my boxes pretty late but I got it early this month which made me really happy! Anyways, this month's theme is "All Wrapped Up" Birchbox included some cute extras to make your Birchbox more presentable.

What is Birchbox? Birchbox is a company that offers 4 to 5 deluxe beauty samples for $10 a month so that you can test out some beauty products before buying.
  
 Bow Overview
 List of Products
ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss Full-size, $16
"This Australian brand's winning gloss coats lips with subtle color. Plus, the built-in mirror allows for easy on-the-go application." First thing I saw was is full-size lip gloss by ModelCo. I don't own many lip glosses so I'm glad that I got this in my box. The color is in Strip Tease, a light nude beige color with bits of colorful glitter.

Benefit Cosmetics It's potent! eye cream Full-size, $32
"Feign eight hours of sleep with this peptide-infused eye cream, which helps fade pesky dark circles." Next up I got this eye cream by Benefit Cosmetics. I actually already had a sample of this which I just ran out of so I'm happy that I got this because I love it!

What's in here?

Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Full-size, $19-$89
"Juicy's signature fragrance is a blend of sweet and floral notes. Sophisticated and feminine, it's perfect for day or night." Not a fan of these fragrance samples but I do love this perfume by Juicy Couture. It's not as sweet as I thought it would be but I still like it.

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Protect Full-size, $42
"Work this leave-in cream through towel-dried hair to repair damage from chemical processing and protect your strands from the effects of heat styling." I'm not a fan of these packet samples either because they get so messy. I always forget to use a heat protecteur so I'm hoping that this product will help me remember to protect my hair more. 

Emily's Chocolate Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes Box of 6 cookies, $5.99
"Filled with festive massages, these treats have surpassed ginger snap cookies as our favorite holiday goodie." I was really craving chocolate before I saw this in my box and when I saw it I had to start munching on this chocolate fortune cookie right away! I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate (or chocolate in general) but the peppermint makes up for the bitterness in the chocolate and the cookie acts as a great base. 

We also got this $50 off your dress rental of $125 or more from RentTheRunway

You can also pre-order a product by Benefit Cosmetics called the Fine One One, a new cheek and lip color that comes in three colors. 

I was pretty satisfied with this month's box. I love the lip gloss, the eye cream, and the fortune cookie was delicious! Not to happy about the fragrance and heat protector but 3 is better then 2, right?

What did you get in your December Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment