11.06.2012

October Random Favorites

So I didn't have that many October random favorites aside from candy, snacks, and a few accessories so maybe you may not find this post that interesting but I hope that you do. Anyways onto the favorites!

Skull Head Bracelets: I've been looking for colorful skull head bracelets everywhere! I found some on ebay but I didn't like the way they looked so I came across these on from GemPearls on etsy. I love these but the blue bracelet doesn't stretch as much as the pink one does.

Essjae Bracelets: When I saw the Hello Berry bracelets I fell in love with them but not with the price so I looked up on ebay and etsy to see if they had some similar bracelets like that and they did! I love the look of these bracelets and will be buying more soon! Check out the Essjae etsy shop if you are interested in these bracelets.

Snapea Crisps: I heard about these baked snapea crisps from a lot of people online but never thought they sold them in my local grocery store but hence I found some! At first I didn't like the taste but the more and more that I ate these crisps the more and more I fell in love with the flavor. There kind of like a healthy alternative to potato chips but they taste better then potato chips and don't have that nasty grease that potato chips do.

Candy: It was just Halloween so of course candy had to be included in my favorites!

Spike Headband: My last favorite item has to be this spike headband from Forever 21. I love the whole spike headband trend and can't wait to wear this more this month!

What were some of your random favorite items from last month?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Halloween candy has been on my list for a little too long ;) Had to start having salads here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Snapea crisps are pretty much the best snack ever! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're the best! I need to stock up on them next time I see some.

      -Michelle

      Delete