11.06.2012

October Beauty Favorites

 It's that time of the month again, monthly favorites! You may recognize some of the products here if you saw my drugstore haul that I posted a few weeks ago. But I also rediscovered some old favorites as well. Let's get started and hopefully you will find some of these products intriguing.

Queen Helene Oatmeal 'n Honey natural facial scrub: One of my favorite facial scrubs that I have ever used. I tried tons of other face scrubs but I always come back to this one because it works wonders on my skin and is affordable. The only thing is that I think they changed something in the formula because the scent now smells like playdoh.

Essie's Bahama Mama: I really like this rich dark berry color for fall I would totally recommend this color if you are looking for a fall colored nail polish.

 Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel toner: This has to be my favorite new discovery, it is the Thayers witch hazel toner in rose petal. Toning is a really important part of your skin care routine however most people tend to overlook toners in general. Anyways this one is amazing and it's natural so it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. Full review coming soon! 

Skylark Sophia lip gloss: I received this lip gloss in a set for free when I ordered the Beneath the Glitter book by Elle and Blair Fowler. They specially created these lip glosses for the two main characters in their book. These lip glosses are suppose to have a vivid color and be non-sticky. I'm very happy that I got to try the set for free and boy are these lip glosses awesome! They're super pigmented, not sticky at all, and (my favorite) smell sweet like vanilla! If you want a full review on the Sophia and Ava lip gloss duo let me know.

Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm: I kind of went lip balm crazy this month but this one by Nivea is by far my favorite and the one that I've been reaching for the most lately. It moisturizes my lips and leaves a sweet taste afterwards.

 Urban Decay Naked Palette: I think I'm becoming obsessed with eye shadow or something because I have been reaching for my naked palette more then usual lately. Anyways I really love all the colors in the palette because they are all neutral and can be worn on a everyday basis.

EOS sphere lip balm in Watermelon Wonderland: Like I said the Nivea milk and honey lip balm is my favorite lip care product from last month but I felt like I had to include my favorite EOS lip balm from the Alice in Wonderland set. All the lip balms smell amazing but my favorite of the three has been Watermelon Wonderland. 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat: If you are looking for a quick top coat then this is the bottle you should be looking for next time you are in a drugstore. This stuff makes nail drying time go by a lot quicker while leaving a clear glossing finish on your nails. This is like my fifth or sixth bottle and I know it won't be my last!

Well those are all of my beauty favorites for the month of October. Comeback tomorrow for my non-beauty favorites and on Wednesday for my October playlist.

What are your favorite beauty products that you discovered last month?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment