11.15.2012

November 2012 Birchbox

So I received my November Birchbox yesterday in the mail and like always I wanted to show you guys what I got in this month's box. This month box is all about giving back, they even included a special something for you to give to someone.

 Box overview
 List of products
Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream: Full-size, $68 
"Use this patented cream day and night to increase production of vitamin D and stimulate collagen." I don't necessarily like getting these little sample pouches because they make such a mess especially when I know I can get more then one use out of them. But I think that these two have the right amount for just one use which may or may not be a good thing.

Masqueology Masque Cleanse: Full-size, $32
"Who needs champagne when you have this bubbly face wash? It whisks away debris to leave skin pure and clean (cue celebration)." I love trying out new cleansers because you never know when one might be your new "holy grail" so I can't wait to try this one out.

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer: Full-size, $20
"Add a touch of this luminescent fluid to your cheekbones or decolletage, or mix with your foundation for an all-over glow." When I first saw this I thought it was a lip gloss but then when I open the tube the applicator reminded me of a nail polish brush but this is actually a face luminizer. When blended it's very sparkly and shimmery. I haven't used it on my face yet but just by swatching a bit of this liquid on to my hand I can tell I'm going to love it!

Instead of the usual Birchbox tissue wrapping this month they gave out these cute little boxes that you are suppose to fill with something and give out to someone. Cute! I wish they would use these boxes instead of the tissue packages every month.

 Surprises instead!
MCMC Fragrances Phoenix: Full-size, $45-95
"We convinced our favorite Brooklyn-based perfumer to create exclusive samples of this warm feminine scent just for you." This scent does smells warm but I can't really put the smell into words but it smells nice and has a sweetness to it.

One Love Organics Aromatic Body Serum: Full-size, $39
"Made with pumpkin seed and sea buckthorn oil, this fast-absorbing oil keeps skin supple and hydrated. Bonus: It has aromatherapy benefits." They actually put this in a plastic bag when I got it and I'm so glad they did because this stuff was leaking everywhere! I never used a body serum before but I'm intrigued.

Masqueology Revitalizing Eye: 3 masks, $24
"No matter how sleep-deprived you are, these under-eye gel masks will de-puff and brighten your eye area with hydrolyzed collagen, adenosine, and marina actives." I'm really lucky that I don't get bad under eye circles but I'm always looking for a way to improve my eye area so I'm excited to use this! 

I also got this CHROMATICgallerie coupon to get $15 off your purchase. 

Last thing I got was this Birchbox holiday gift guide, which features products from the Birchbox online shop that you can give to your friends and family.

Overall I was kind of disappointed in this month's box. I only saw two things that I know I will be using right away but aside from that this box wasn't the best

What did you guys get in your November Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment