11.26.2012

Nail Polish Haul

So I'm a huge nail polish junkie I probably more bottles of nail polish then any other beauty products. The last couple of weeks I've collected a few nail polishes and I thought I would share them with you guys.

The Sally Hansen insta-dri anti-chip top coat is one of my favorite top coats of all time, this is like my sixth bottle! It dries within 2-3 minutes and leaves a very glossy coat on your nails. 

For October I needed a orange nail polish for Halloween nail art so I went to my local drugstore and the only pumpkin orange color they had was this one by Maybelline called sweet clementine. I DO NOT recommend this at all! It's totally streaky and the color doesn't come out like the bottle color. I heard a lot of bad things about the Maybelline color show collection so just don't buy those nail polishes.

These two nail polishes are from Forever 21's love and beauty cosmetic line. The pink one is called bubble gum and the black one is just called black. I like love and beauty nail polishes because they are only $2.80 a bottle and have a variety of colors to choose from. The only downside is that the nail colors dry darker in person.

These two are from Essie's winter collection. Beyond cozy is a sparkly mix of gold and sliver glitters. Where's my chauffeur is a opulent turquoise. You can see swatches here.

I have always wanted to try Butter London's nail polish but they are pretty expensive so when Jewelmint was having a offer for two free Butter London nail polishes for a piece of jewelry I jumped on the opportunity and bought a Christmas gift for someone and scored these two beauties for myself! The old bill is a beautiful copper color with tiny multi-colored shimmers that you can hardly notice. Chancer is a sparkly red nail polish that would be perfect to wear on Christmas. I will do a full review on Butter London nail polishes once I've worn these a bit more.

What's your favorite nail brand?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. i would love to try some OPI or China Glaze but they're so expensive over here, 15€ a bottle. That Sally Hansen top coat must be awesome

    ReplyDelete