11.14.2012

Essie Winter 2012 Collection Swatches and NOTD

I recently picked up two nail polishes from Essie's 2012 winter collection and wanted to show you guys some swathes just in case you are thinking about getting some nail polishes from their winter collection. 


I picked up Where's my chauffeur? and Beyond cozy but I may go and buy some more of the other colors from the collection (because they're all so pretty!). I really liked the formula of these nail polishes everything went on smooth and clean. It only took two coats but I used three coats on some of the turquoise nails to prevent future "bald spots".

 Where's My Chauffeur?
Each time I see a new nail polish collection my eye's always wander to either the most brightest color or the blues so of course I had to get where's my chauffeur (even though I have so many turquoise blue nail colors). This color is described as "An oppulent turquosie" according to Essie. I love this color it reminds me of China Glaze's For Audrey but a shade or two darker. 

Beyond Cozy
"A decadent slivery-gold glitter" the perfect way to describe this color. When I first saw this glitter polish I thought it was just another gold glitter with some shimmer but the more photos I saw of this color the more intrigued I was. It's a mix of gold and sliver that is perfect for the holidays!

What's your favorite color from Essie's winter collection?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment