10.01.2012

September Beauty Favorites

It's October which means it's time for another favorites post! Honestly I love making these favorites posts because there so fun for me to do (But take up a lot of time!). Anyways today I will be sharing my favorite beauty products for the month of September, I have quite a bit this month so let's go ahead and start.

Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser by Philosophy: Last month I was cleaning out my beauty cabinet in my bathroom (By cleaning I mean using all of the product until it's finished) then I stumbled upon a mini bottle of the Purity Made Simple Cleanser that I got in my Birchbox last year. After using this cleanser for a while and loving it I decided to order the full size. This is a milky cleanser but it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I also love the smell!

MAC Cleanse Off Oil: I needed a eye make up remover so I researched and found the MAC Cleanse off oil. At first I didn't like this product but the more and more I used it the more I liked it.  

Eyeko London SKINNY Liquid Eyeliner: I received this liquid eyeliner in my Birchbox a few months ago. I've never been a fan of liquid eyeliner because you have to have a really steady hand or you will mess up your eyeliner but I really like this eye liner and will probably find myself using more liquid eyeliners in the future.

VASANTI Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I actually got this product in my recent Birchbox and even though I haven't used this for a month I can already tell you that it's AMAZING! I love the way it smells and feels on my face, but it can be kind of abrasive at first. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Treatment Conditioner: I've been using the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for about 2 months now and I LOVE this product! Even after the first use it made my hair feel clean, shiny, and healthy. You guys need to try this!

Benefit IT'S POTENT Eye Cream: I received a sample of the Benefit IT'S POTENT eye cream in a package. It's a really small jar but I just barely dip my finger in the jar and with that I get enough product to cover both of my eye's.

Benefit the POREfessional Primer: I've have so many little samples of this primer that if I add all of them up it probably makes a full size. Anyways I love the way this primer feels on my face and it makes my makeup glide on my face really smooth.

Suave Naturals Body Wash in Tropical Coconut: I never think I would love a body wash as much as I love this one by Suave Naturals. The coconutty smell, the way it lathers, everything! I will definitely be repurchasing this! 

Color Club Nail Polish in Tweet Me: Since I wasn't impressed with my Color Club nail polish designed by Birchbox I decide to buy the color that I would've like to get. Tweet Me is a beautiful bright mix of green and yellow. It looks absolutely beautiful on the nails (I'm wearing it now)!

Come back tomorrow for my non-beauty favorites! What's one of your favorite beauty products that you discovered in the month of September?

 X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment