10.08.2012

Nail Colors for Autumn

During autumn most people tend to wear darker nail polish colors like taupe browns and rich berry tones. I usually don't like wearing dark colors I actually like to wear pastels year around but I wanted to make a list of beautiful fall like colors that you can wear this season and look totally trendy in. You will probably see me wearing these colors this fall.

THE COLORS
I choose four semi-bright colors including Zoya's Caitlin, a dusted purple with hints of grey. China Glaze's Gaga for Green, a bright forest green. Essie's Bahama Mama, a gorgeous berry color that looks darker in person and Zoya's Cynthia, a dark greenish blue color perfect for fall.

THE NEUTRALS
 I think that neutral nail colors are probably the best colors to wear during this time of the year because they go great with whatever you wear. I choose Love and Beauty's taupe and Avon's black as night matte nail polish, matte nail polishes are also great for fall.

THE FUN POLISHES
Lastly I choose three fun colors that you can wear during autumn for a fun trendy look. I already mentioned before that Color Club's Editorial is a perfect fall nail polish but I also like OPI's Tease-Y-Does It, a fabulous dark red velvet color with gold glitters. If you think neutrals are boring then try a neutral color with a bit of shimmer like China Glaze's Swing Baby, a shimmery champagne color that looks like a classy party on your nails. 

What's your favorite nail polish colors for fall?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I personally looove neutral colours for fall!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete