10.06.2012

Drugstore Haul

I recently picked up some beauty goodies from drugstore.com and thought I would share it with you guys. Drugstore.com is a website that offers drugstore products at a discounted price. I was really impressed with the shipping I placed my order on Wednesday and my package arrived on Friday! I would totally recommend this website if you are looking to order a lot of drugstore items plus they offer free shipping on orders over $25.

I bought Essie's Bahama Mama because I heard it's a popular nail color for the fall, usually I don't like dark fall nail polishes but this one is gorgeous! I repurchased Queen Helene's Oatmeal' n Honey facial scrub because it's one of my favorite face scrubs. I looked up Thayers rose petal witch hazel toner with aloe vera because I needed a new toner and boy is this bottle HUGE, totally worth $7!

Nest I picked up OPI's I Don't Give A Rotterdam and Nivea's milk and honey lip balm, if you guys remember a while back I posted my beauty wishlist and had both of these products on it so of course I bought them to scratch them off my list.

My favorite purchase was this EOS Alice in Wonderland set it has three exclusive lip balm flavors in blueberry potion, sweet vanilla nonsense. and watermelon wonderland. I go through EOS lip balms really quick so I'm glad that I have a few extras.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment