9.04.2012

August 2012 Random Favorites

Welcome back to another favorites post. In this favorites post I will be sharing my random favorites from the month of August, favorites such as my favorite book, clothing pieces, app, etc. So let's get started!

Nylon Magazine (September Issue): Nylon is one of my favorite magazines I've been subscribe to them for almost 2 years now but I discovered them back in 2008. I use to read the entire magazine (because I am one of those people who actually reads magazines) but then I stopped and only read articles that caught my eye's but now I read almost all of the magazine and I am so glad that I do because there is so many fun articles to read! If you have never picked up a Nylon magazine DO IT NOW!

"On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson" by Louise Rennison: I've had this book forever but never read it, it is the second book of "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson". I was watching the movie "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging" the other day and was reminded that I had the second book so I decided to finally read it. This is a quick read (Because it's written for a younger audience) but it's hilarious! I had to laugh in my pillow at night (because I didn't want to wake anybody up at 4 am) because it was that funny!

Apple Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters: I found these sunglasses at Urban Outfitters on sale for $5 dollars! They are called "The apple of my eye sunglasses" which is the perfect name for these! You can buy them here

Ladybug Shoulder from Asos: Bought this bag for Mexico but it didn't get to me in time but I decided to keep it because it's really adorable. Has enough space to hold the necessities like your phone, money, and gum or in my case mints.

Minteas in Ginger Pear: Got these in one of my Birchbox and they have quickly become my favorite mint. They are made for tea (Which is awesome because I love tea!) and are suppose to help you focus? Well I'm not sure about that but they are really tasty and make my breath smell nice.

App: Hatchi Do you guys remember Tamagotchi? Well if you do then that is the best way to describe this app, it's a virtual monster pet that grows as you feed and play with it. You can buy the app here.

Show: Adventure Time I have always heard nothing but good things about "Adventure Time" so when I came back from Mexico I decided to offically start watching it and I LOVED IT! Where has this show been all my life? It's the perfect combination of cuteness and sillyness. I just saw one episode and fell instantly in love! Watch the latest episode here.

Well that is it for my random August favorites. Let me know what your random favorite for the month of August is in the comments below. Also what do you guys think of the new layout?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment