9.03.2012

August 2012 Favorites

Today I am going to be sharing some of my favorite beauty products for the month of August (Random favorites will be up tomorrow).

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: This mask is AMAZING! It makes your face appear bright and beautiful and makes your face look FLAWLESS (a.k.a pore-less)! This is my second tube and I can bet you it won't be my last.

Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme: I got this hair curl cream in my August Birchbox and since then I have used it quite a few times to love it. It claims to loosen tight curls and adds tons of shine. It didn't really loosen my curls but it did add some shine and made my hair look clean and healthy.

Freeman Bare Foot Lotion in Peppermint and Plum: My sister had this foot lotion and after letting my borrowing it a few times I finally decided to get myself a tube. This lotion refreshes, smells good, and makes my feet feel soft and smooth.

Corrector Pen:  Back when I started getting back into BB creams I decided not to use concealer (unless I really need it) because the BB cream hid my under eye circles perfectly. However when I returned from Mexico I couldn't sleep and in the morning I had these huge panda eyes so I went back to concealer. I really like this concealer because it's a pen and I can easily glide the product onto my problem areas without me using a brush.  

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: Another product from last month's Birchbox and as you can tell from the picture I've used it all up. This is a multi-purpose product, you can use it as a moisturizer, lip balm, cuticle cream, etc. The cream itself has a unique smells/flavor (Yes, I tried it as a lip balm) but I actually like it. I'm going to buy the full-size and use it as a hand/cuticle cream.

Nail Art Wheels: Like I said in my last post I've been really into nail art (Especially 3D gel nail art) so I purchased a bunch on nail art supplies including these nail wheels. The one on the left had different size pearls and the one on the right are fimo slices in the shapes of desserts! I got both on these nail wheels on eBay for under $2.

Let me know what your current favorite products are, I love discovering new products! Comeback tomorrow for my non-beauty favorites!

 X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment