7.15.2012

Vacation Update (7/15/12)

As some of you guys already know I am staying in Mexico foe two weeks in my Grandma's house. This first week was very gloomy and rainy but I found a way to make myself smile.

Random tile floor at my grandma's house. So pretty!

To my surprise there was a boba shop near where my grandma lives so of course I had to check it out.

Bag necessities, lip balm, blotting papers, and a cute compact. ^-^

Probably one of the cutest chocolate bars I've seen in Mexico, so far.

It was my birthday this week! I turned 19! Full birthday post here.

I bought some Mexican mascaras to try out and I notice that they all have massive size brushes.

I heard today is national ice cream day, is that right? Well we bought some to celebrate.

These photos are just some of the many that I've taken since I've been on vacation in Mexico. I plan making an entire post with all the pictures after I go back to the States so look forward to that in a week. This upcoming week I have lots of stuff planned like watching Ice Age 4 in 4D! Can you believe it? They actually have one of those here! I will let you guys know how that turns out.

How was your weekend?


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment