7.02.2012

Review: LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub

Since Summer is here you are probably trying to get a perfect tan the "safe" way. But before you can get the perfect shade of cocoa brown you first must shave and most importantly exfoliate! I've been using LUSH's ocean sea salt for face and body scrub for the last few months and I would like to share my thoughts on it. 

 So pretty! But the more you use it the more the color fades from a beautiful sea blue to a greenish color (But that's completely normal).

Like I said I've been using this for a few months now and this scrub is AMAZING! I heard so much hype on this product so I finally decided to give this a try and WOW this scrub not only feels great on the skin (Both face and body) but the results that it gives your skin after are fantastic!

PROS:
- Smells like the ocean!
- Scrubs away dead skin cells.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- All the ingrediants are natural and handmade. So are all of LUSH's products (Just in case you never heard of them).

CONS:
- Expensive! The smallest container has only 4.2 oz. and costs $20! You can probably make a scrub just like this at home for less then that.

I bought the smallest container but if you are interested in buying this I would recommend buying the bigger size because $20 for this is not worth it! Instead save some money and buy the bigger size, it's only $15 more and you get a little more then double then this size. Plus you will fall in love with this scrub so it's a good investment.


You can buy the ocean salt scrub here.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment