7.09.2012

Review: Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

Today I will be reviewing the Lioele beyond the solution BB cream. I first tried this BB cream in a sample that came with my other BB cream order. After just one use I knew that I would love this stuff and had to order it ASAP!

What is a BB cream you may ask? Well it's a like a foundation and skincare mixed in with the formulation of a tinted moisturizer. This is my second BB cream and honestly I feel like the more BB creams I use and discover the better they get.

Pros:
- Great natural coverage! Not to heavy but not to light either.
- Covers blemishes perfectly. You don't have to use a concealer because it's that perfect!
- Has a nice finish. A nice mix of dewy and matte.
- Doesn't leave you looking "white" or "grey" like most BB creams do.
- Affordable price.
- Comes with a pump.
- The packaging is adorable and pink!

Cons:
- Hard to find. Unless you live in Korean you probably have to buy it online.
- Only comes in one shade.
- Does not contain any SPF, which is odd because most BB creams do.

If you have been looking for a BB cream to buy and not sure which one I would highly recommend this one. You will love it! Lioele also has another BB cream called Triple the Solution which has SPF, have any of you guys tried that one? I heard some pretty good reviews on that one, I might have to check that one out!

You can buy the Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream here.

What's your favorite BB cream?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment