7.26.2012

Mexico Haul


Today I am going to show you guys what things I got while in Mexico. I picked up some makeup products, jewelry, and some other random things that I found at a marketplace.

I bought quite a few mascaras while in Mexico because they have mascaras made out of everything! Fruit, nuts, flowers, green tea, EVERYTHING! This one is made out of mamey (a native fruit in Mexico) oil. My mom bought this because and said it was good so I bought it but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Since it was cloudy/rainy during my stay in Mexico I thought a water-proof mascara would be a good investment.

My cousin recommended me this one so I bought it.

Green tea mascara! Of course I had to get it.

I also bought these two corrector sticks. They are very creamy and reminded me of the NYX jumbo sticks so I bought them to try them out. So far I'm liking them.

I didn't bring any nail polish with me so I bought these two. The one on the left is a sheer cream color with gold and sliver shimmers and the one of the right is a opaque white.

This is a cute smurfette lamp that cost $4!

These cow bowls were only 5 pesos each!


Found these cute rings at a random shop for 10 pesos each. So colorful and cute!

Lastly I bought this colorful owl necklace because I remember seeing a necklace just like this at Forever 21 but never saw it again until now and had to buy it! I love owls!

Well that's all that I got on my trip to Mexico well besides my birthday gifts. If you would like to see a post on what I got on my birthday please let me know and I will do it.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment