7.30.2012

July Favorites

Today I will be sharing what my favorite products for the month of July were. Some of these are new favorites while some are old but new discoveries.

Overview
MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder in Pretty Baby: I got this a few years back, I only bought it for the compact which in handy when I was traveling.

Too Faced Oil Blotting Papers: Oil absorbing sheets are especially important for me during the summer because my skin gets really oily, so this is a must in my bag.

Minteas in Ginger Pear: I got these in my July Birchbox and have been really enjoying them. They are made from real tea and are great for focusing.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: Another product from my July Birchbox. I wore this a few times this week and really love it! It stays put and doesn't smudge.

Green Tea Mascara: Picked this mascara up in Mexico and love the way it looks on my lashes. Review coming soon!

Shimmery Nail Polish: I also got this in Mexico. It's leaves these pretty sparkles while leaving the rest of your nail with shimmers. It reminds me of Zoya's GAIA.

EOS Lip balm in Mint: This is my forth EOS lip balm, I love there quirky shape! This one is in the flavor mint. At first I didn't like it but now I love it! It makes my lips feel refreshed!

Color Club nail polish in Blue-Ming: My favorite nail polish for this summer is Color Club's Blue-Ming, it's a beautiful bright robin's egg blue color.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch: I needed a lip balm before heading out on vacation so I picked up this Baby Lips lip balm by Maybelline because I was in a hurry. I actually really liked this because it moisturizes and leaves a nice pink on my lips.


Well that's it for this month's favorites. What are some of your favorite products this month?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment