7.23.2012

July 2012 Birchbox

I had to wait to open my July 2012 Birchbox because I was on vacation but now I can finally open my monthly treat! Birchbox is a monthly beauty box filled with 4 to 5 samples that best fits you needs. This month's box Birchbox partnered up with Glamour magazine to celebrate the five senses of Summer.


 
Box Overview

List of products

Color Club nail polish in Blue-Ming Full-size, $8
"Use this green-turquoise polish on fingers and toes all summer long." I am absolutely in love with this color! It's a bright mint-jade sort of color that looks lovely on the nails and perfect for Summer! I'm totally going to buy the full-size bottle.


Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Full-size, $15 
"Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen-style applicator that's truly goof-proof." I was really happy when I heard that Birchbox was going to feature products from Eyeko in their boxes. I'm a big fan of Eyeko! This liquid eyeliner slides on great and doesn't smudge, LOVE!

 ???


Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum Full-size, $20-$42
"Wear this award-winning brand's silky SPF 30 serum under your makeup for a weightless UV shield." Since it's summer it's very important to protect your face and use sunscreen but sometimes sunscreens can be heavy so I'm hoping that the serum in this sunscreen will make the application process more quick and smooth. I will let you guys know if I like it or not.


Harvey Prince Eau Flirt Full-size, $55-$98 
"The fragrance equivalent to a wink, this fanciful scent layers fresh citrus and jasmine notes over a base of lavender and pumpkin." A nice and fresh scent but forgettable.

Tea Forte minteas 3 tins, $9.95
"Keep these refreshing, tea-infused mints on hand for quick pick-me-ups." I heard a lot about these mints, so glad I have a tin to keep in my purse.

Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
"We designed these neon headphones just for you. Pair them with your best playlist." I wish I had these when I was on vacation they're super cute and colorful!


Along with my Birchbox I also received this keychain from Birchbox for being a loyal customer. How sweet! Thanks Birchbox!

I really loved this box! Boxes are just getting better and better! I can't wait for next month's!

What did you get in your July 2012 Birchbox?


X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I know that Mascara is part and parcel for eyelash but you can use xlash eyelash serum beside mascara. You can get this serum from here http://www.xlash.net/ My lashes are pretty normal; not really long, not too thick. I'd say within 2 weeks of using xlash twice daily, I noticed an increase in my lash length. Volume, not so much, but that's what mascara is for! Especially with my mascara they look super long! I put it on right after my Eyelash Serum dries. It acts as a primer. I will be continuing to use xlash eyelash serum as I am very happy with its results :)

    ReplyDelete