6.04.2012

May Favorites

Today I will be sharing with you guys my favorite beauty products for the month of May. I will be making a separate post on my non-beauty related products tomorrow (Because I had so many non-beauty favorites).

 Overview

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream: I bought this to use as a leave-in-conditioner and after two uses I fell in love with this stuff! The smell reminds me of an Almond Joy candy bar (One of my favorite candy bars)! It also hydrates my hair and leaves me with some beautiful shiny curls.

Miss Dior Perfume: I love this smell! It smells so good and I get compliments each time I wear this.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat: This top coat is the best and most affordable compared to other top coats out there that dry fast. This stuff dries within minutes which is great if you are impatient like me. Read my full review here!

VICHY Eye Makeup Remover: If you read my past review on some of the VICHY products then you probably know I said that this stuff didn't work at all and didn't remove any makeup. But after using it once more I found out that this isn't as bad as I thought. This stuff is great for getting off any makeup under the eyes when using a q-tip.

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake: A lovely pink that is great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this across my lips everyday since I've gotten it and love the color it leaves on my lips. Plus the formula is really nice and smooth it literary glides onto my lips!

LUSH Tea Tree Toner Tab: My older sister bought two of the LUSH toner tabs (One being the tea tree toner) and the other day we gave each other facials using the tea tree toner tab. The guy at the LUSH counter said that you can store the liquid afterwards in a container and use as a toner for a couple of days. I haven't used a toner in a while so using this after cleansing my face feels so refreshing and gets rid of any leftover residue.

Zoya nail polish in Kate: This nail polish is part of the Birchbox blogger trio. Kate is my favorite color from the collection, it's a perfect Summertime red not too bright but bright enough that it doesn't look tacky. I especially love the jelly formula in these polishes.

Sarah McNamar Miracle Skin Transformer Body with SPF 20: This was in my latest Birchbox and so far I love it! It's basically a self-tanner that adds a gorgeous glow to your skin. I think I may purchase the full size but it's kind of expensive.

What are some of your current favorite beauty products?


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment