5.27.2012

Mini Collective Beauty Haul


Today I wanted to share a few things that I've bought this past month. I really needed a new moisturizer and leave-in-conditioner so I just bought some random ones but I will be making a review on those to let you know how those products performed. Also I picked up two products that I've been meaning to get.

Finally got the Zoya Blogger nail polish trio (Swatches coming soon!). I've been wanting these nail polishes for a while so I'm so glad I got this set. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for Summer!

BENTA BERRY G-1 moisturizing face cream

MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in sheer mandarin

I finally got the Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake! So excited to try this on!

I needed a leave-in-conditioner and wanted to try something new so I picked up this smooth moves frizz control hair cream by Not Your Mother's hair products. I'm not sure if its a leave-in-conditioner or just a normal hair cream either way the bottle is cute!

Lastly I picked up another one of the Insta-dri top coat by Sally Hansen. BEST TOP COAT EVER nuff said.

Let me know if you would like to see a review on any of these items.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment