5.02.2012

April Favorites

Today I am back with another monthly favorites. YAY! To be honest I didn't use that many products in April (I pretty much just used my favorite products from previous months) so I don't have that much to show you guys but what I do have to show you guys is pretty amazing!

 Overview look 

Befine Lip Serum: I just this back in my October Birchbox but never really used it until I ran out of chapstick and need it badly! So I decided to just use this because well I had nothing else to use. I'm so glad I used this lip serum because it's awesome at healing chapped lips and making you lips look juicy!

LUSH Ocean Salt: I've been using LUSH's ocean salt as both a face and body scrub lately and let me tell this stuff is AMAZING! I was spectacle at first because I saw some reviews online that said this scrub was too rough for some people and I have really sensitive body skin (my face is normal) but when I used this on my skin it wasn't abrasive at all! This exfoliant leaves my skin feeling nice, smooth and flake free plus I love the smell (It reminds me of the ocean). NEED to get the bigger tub!

Hello Kitty Bow Glasses: Got these Hello Kitty glasses off of eBay for a couple of dollars. SO CUTE! I usually wear these when I'm studying to feel smart, hehe.

Handmade Panda Case: Had the most incredible idea to start making custom crochet iPhone/iTouch cases. This was my first and I am so pleased on how it turned out! I can't wait to make more and start selling them in my shop.


The Hunger Games: Finally read "The Hunger Games" and oh my one of the BEST books I have ever read! This book kept me drawn in the entire time. I can't wait to get the other two books and see the movie!

I hope you enjoyed my favorites! Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days I've been kind of busy I was actually suppose to post this post yesterday but the day ended earlier so I decided to just post this up today along with my April playlist, which will be up later today. See you later!

What were some of your favorite products in April? Comment below.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving my laura mercier tinted moisturizer :D

    ReplyDelete