4.26.2012

Knit Picks Haul & Mini Review

After reading Twinkie Chan's review on Knit Picks Brava yarn I decided to make a purchase because I was in need of some yarn. I buy from Knit Picks from time to time but this was my first time ever buying Brava worsted yarn. I didn't noticed at first but I ended up buying three of the four colors that she bought but I bought all worsted.

From left to right: Knit Pick's Brava worsted yarn in Canary, Rouge, Tranquil, and Cream.

Front
Back

I used Canary to create this petite pencil, (I called her Misses Scribble Bottom) pattern from Knitting Mochimochi. This was also my first ever knitted amigurumi toy I'm so pleased at how well it turned out.  Anyways the yarn was very easy to work with it was soft against my skin and the yarn is only $2.99 a skein. Overall I would recommend this yarn to anyone my only complaint is that the colors choices aren't that great, I wished there was some pastels or neon yarns.

You can purchase Knit Picks Brava worsted yarn here.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment