4.13.2012

DIY: Crochet Bow Band

I use to sell these bow hair ties (which I called bow bands) and today I am going to show you how to make these cute bows! It's super easy and makes your hair look adorable!

 I used wasbi colored wool yarn to create my bow band because I like to felt my bows after I'm finished but you can use whatever type of yarn you would like.




 Make sure you leave a uber long yarn tail for sewing afterwards! 




 If you left a longer tail then you can just start attaching the hair tie after sewing down the bow shape. I ran out of yarn from the tail and had to cut out another piece.

Now you are done! I hope you guys enjoyed this DIY and let me know if you try it out.


X♥X♥
-Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Just made my first one for a friend. Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete