4.16.2012

April 2012 Birchbox


I got my April Birchbox late last week and here is what I got. If you don't already know what is Birchbox it's  a $10 monthly subscription filled with deluxe samples all wrapped up in a box and delivered to your door. This month's box theme is Natural Wonders, a box loaded with fresh products inspired by the nature and the world around us.

I loved the avocado green wrapping they used for this month's box.

 Products listed 

Cute Befine box inside were 5 packets, 3 daily moisturizers and 2 gentle cleanser.

 Befine Skincare Sampler Full-size, $24-$25
"Easy does it. This exfoliator and moisturizer duo uses gentle ingredients like rice and brown sugar to keep skin supple and healthy." When I opened my box I was really surprised yet intrigued by this box set. I've already found my dream cleanser but I am looking for a good moisturizer so I can't wait to use the moisturizer packets good thing they gave me three!

Amike Obliphica Nourishing Mask Full-size, $40
"Rich in rare omega acids and vitamin C, this conditioning mask boost shine and even helps repair split ends." At first when I saw this I thought it was a snack because of the super sweet packaging but it's actually a hair mask. Now I'm not a big fan of receiving hair samples in my box but this one sounds really interesting since is helps repair split ends and lets just say my hair can really use this.

 What's in here?
 Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Full-size, $49.50 - $59.50
"The pop-country songstress' scent is as catchy as her lyrics, we think it is worthy of a standing gig on our vanity." I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift (I don't like her music, sorry.) but this perfume does have a nice slightly familiar scent. However this fragrance doesn't last long at all I applied some on my wrist and within a few minutes the smell had completely vanished and I hadn't washed or done anything with my hands. Kind of disappointing.

Zoya TRUE Spring Collection Full-size, $8
"Lighten up for Spring with this fresh shade. The non-toxic formula goes on opaque and last 50% longer than traditional polishes." I was excited when I saw this in my Birchbox I'm already a huge fan of Zoya nail polishes(I'm actually going to order some later today.) so it's joy each time I see their miniature bottles in my box. This is in the color Bevin, a dusty greenish blue color that is darker in person then in the picture. I wouldn't consider this to be color for the Spring, it's more of a Fall shade but still it's nice to have it in my collection.

Le Palais des Thes 20 bags, $12.50
"Little Known fact: the French take teatime just as seriously as their coffee breaks - as evidenced by these sophisticated Parisian green blends." First off I'm really glad that I got tea as my extra in my Birchbox, I saw that a lot of people got laundry detergent in their boxes (AGAIN!) so I'm glad I got tea especially green tea in my box. I absolutely love green tea! I drink two cups religiously a day can't wait to try out these teas.

Well that is it for this month's Birchbox. I actually really liked this month's box I'm planning on using everything and I'm pretty happy about all the products that I got in my box (well everything besides the Taylor Swift perfume). What did you guys get in your Birchbox this month?


X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I got my Birchbox for this month a few days ago and I was really dissapointed! It only had 5 things.. and they were much smaller things than it normally seems like. (mine were different than yours.. but same theme) And I had been really excited when I first opened it up because of the natural theme. I did, however like the nail polish and it was a fairly big size.

    ReplyDelete