3.03.2012

Vichy Sponsored Birchbox

I got an email last month from Birchbox asking if I wanted to receive an extra birchbox sponsored by VICHY, a french skincare company, since I always love to discover new skincare products I said yes (plus who doesn't like to received free things, right?).

VICHY is a French skin care company that was developed back in 1931. Their products are allergy-tested and tested on sensitive skin to enhance skin softness. VICHY uses unique antioxidant Vichy water, rich in 15 rare minerals, combined with cutting-edge ingredients to create formulas clinically-tested under dermatological control. VICHY's goal is "To transform every skin, even the most sensitive, to reach its ideal beauty."

VICHY box overview

List of products

AQUALIA THERMAL CREAM Full-size (1.7 fl oz) $29.95
"24hr Hydrating Care. Infused with a high concentration of mineral-rich antioxidant water, this moisturizer keeps skin hydrated around the clock. Use it every morning on a clean face, alone or under makeup." This is a lightweight cream that moisturizes the skin. Not much to say about this one, yet.

LIFACTIV RHAMNOSE NIGHT Full-size (1.7 fl oz) $49.00
"Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Care. This lush night cream works its magic with Rhamnose, a plant-derived ingredient (concentrated at 5%) that helps skin renew itself. Apply a thin layer after washing your face, and don't forget your neck and decolletage." First off this cream is very thick (I feel like my skin is trapped!). I rarely use heavy products but you can tell this is very thick even before you apply the cream onto your skin.

???

PURETE THERMAL EYE MAKEUP REMOVER FOR SENSITIVE EYES Full-size (5.1 fl oz) $16.50
"Laced with cornflower water and vitamin B, this uber-gentle formula thoroughly cleanses your delicate eye are. Pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and pat into skin." I only used this once and it didn't even take off my eye shadow. But I will use it a few more times before I make up my mind on this eye remover.


PURETE THERMAL 3-IN-1 ONE STEP CLEANSER Full-size (6.7 fl oz) $19.50
"A real triple threat, this unique formula works as a cleansing milk, toning lotion and a makeup remover all at once. Dab it on with a cotton pad, or smooth it directly onto your skin and rinse with water." I'm always very skeptical over 3-in-1 products because I feel like they don't claim to do anything, but we will see. First impressions?  Runny and leaves my skin feeling unsatisfied.


CELLUDESTOCK Full-size (6.7 fl oz) $39.50
"Intensive Treatment for the Appearance of Cellulite. Vichy's own Lipocidine complex teams up with caffeine to tone the skin on your thighs, hips, and derriere. Massage into your skin to zap cellulite." This is the only product I haven't use (because I don't need to.) but I'm very intrigued.

Another look at the VICHY products 

This birchbox was sponsored by VICHY


You may have noticed that I did mini first impressions on each product that's because I have only been using these products for two days so far. But I keep using these products for the rest of the month and let you know if any of these products change my skin drastically in another post. To learn more about VICHY products visit their website here.

Have you guys tried any VICHY products?


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment