3.08.2012

February Favorites

Today I will be sharing my favorite makeup and skincare products from February. I didn't have that many random favorites so I'm just going to do makeup and skincare products this time but hopefully next month I will be able to share some random favorites with you guys.

MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream: Best repurchase ever! I'm so glad that I bought this BB cream once again (It's like falling in love all over again!) I can already feel my skin healing renewing itself! I did a full review on this BB cream so if you are interested you can check it out here.

EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet: I love these little sphere lip balms! This is my third that I've bought (I want to try every flavor!) and so far it's my favorite flavor and scent. I'm going to get the mint one next!

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Nicki: When I first saw swatches for the Nicki Minaj MAC lipstick I knew that I had to get it and I'm so glad I did it's my favorite lipstick that I've purchased in a long time. I love how strong the color turns out on my lips with just one swipe! Full review along with swatches here.

ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder: This is a way cheaper alternative for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo. I mainly use the blush but it doesn't stay on that long so I apply a coral cream blush first and then layer this blush over my cheeks to set the cream blush and make the powder blush stay on longer. I love this combination so much that I use it daily.

Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Honey Dipped: When I first got this I was so excited that I had gotten a full size product in my Birchbox but then after a few months of not using it I decided to use it to slightly contour my cheekbones. Now it's one of my favorite products that I use daily. You can get it from the Birchbox website here.

I had tons of sheet masks lying around so I decided to use them in February to see which ones I would like so that I could purchase a full set of sheet mask. I love sheet masks (well besides the part of looking like a ghost!) and especially the after effects! These were my top three sheet masks that I used and loved.

Dr. Morita Pearl, Barley, & Mulberry Whitening Essence Mask: I got this randomly in a swap and I am so glad that I had the chance to try tout this mask. The sheet was kind of big but I that's ok because the results I got afterwards were amazing! My face was not only soft and smooth but my face appeared so bright and made me look awake afterwards. And unlike other sheet masks, where the effects usually last one or two days, the results of this sheet mask lasted for about a week! This was my favorite out of the three but I have no idea where I can buy this! If any of you guys know where I can buy this mask please please let me know!

My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask: I was so intrigued by this mask when I first saw it (I mean, earl grey tea and macarons!) and the packing is uber cute too! I had two of these masks so I got to try it two times unlike the other mask. I loved the smell, it cleared my skin a bit, and it made my skin pretty smooth but it didn't brighten my skin that much.


My Beauty Diary Bulgarian White Rose Mask: I also had two these and the name sounds kind of glamours too (like taking a bath in Bulgarian white rose petals or something...). This one did brighten my skin a lot for at least two or three days. It also made my skin feel soft and the smell wasn't bad either.

Both the My Beauty Diary mask gave me pretty much the same results but my overall favorite was the Dr. Morita mask. I'm planing on purchasing a full box set on one of the My Beauty Diary sheet mask soon but if any of you know where I can get more of the Dr. Morita sheet mask PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I've been looking everywhere for more!

Well those are my favorite beauty and skincare products for the month of February. I already have a few favorites picked out for this month(expect more bright lipsticks!) and hopefully I can include so more random favorite like I did back in January.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment