2.24.2012

Special DIY Treat!

I saw this real cute DIY rotating goal list a few weeks ago I thought this was a great way to organize your goals. However, I noticed that I didn't have the suggested paper so I just tweaked the design to fit the card stock that I had laying around and loved the end result! I scanned the design I made so that you guys can print and keep.


You will need:
- 8.5 x 11 in card stock or thick paper
- Printer
- 3 x 3 size post-its
- Pen
- The to do list down below

Save, print, share and enjoy!

Now jot down all of your tasks for the day, week, month, etc. Hang it up or put it somewhere you will be able to see it, such as a place you look at or walk by a lot and get your tasks done.

***Sorry but there will not be a fitness Friday post today because I'm very sleepy and tired and I just wanted to do a quick little post. But expect my February results tomorrow!***


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment