1.30.2012

China Glaze Electropop Swatches

As promised from my nail polish haul blog post here are the swatches from China Glaze's Spring collection electropop! There is a total of twelve colors in the collection since I only have five I will be swatching those.

Dance Baby. A fun bubbly Pepto Bismol pink nail color with a creme finish (I have a this on my toe's right now!).

Gaga For Green. A soft but bright Kelly green creme with a splash of yellow mixed in.

Kinetic Candy. One of the pastels in the collection a pale baby blue creme with a hint of grey. A great dupe for Sally Hansen's barracuda.

Gothic Lolita. A warm purple color with bits of shimmer in it. I have lots of purple polishes in my nail polish collection but I didn't have one like this so I had to get it (plus I love the name!).

Aquadelic. Yep, that's right another blue nail polish. This is my favorite out of the entire collection. It's a super bright turquoise creme with hints of green. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze's For Audrey (my favorite nail polish ever!) but slightly more brighter.

This is probably one of my favorite collections that China Glaze has put out so far it's bright and colorful and perfect for Spring! I may even get the rest of the collection. China Glaze's electropop collection will be available in stores starting February.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment