12.17.2011

December 2011 Birchbox


After days of waiting I finally got my December Birchbox! Look at the snowflakes! How adorable are those snowflakes? I don't even want to throw away the box!



This month Birchbox is donating 100% of the profits of full size sales to Baby Buggy, with a guaranteed contribution of $25,000. Baby Buggy is a non-profit organization that supplies families with goods for their children. This is really great of Birchbox to do, I already bought some products as Christmas presents!

A overview of what I got.

I was really excited when I saw this product in my box, I've been meaning to try this primer for months! It is The POREfessional primer by Benefit cosmetics. "Camouflage visible pores with this velvety face primer. The translucent formula works wonders beneath makeup."

Birchbox teamed up with Jouer to create their custom signature fuchsia color. "Apply one coat for semi-sheer pigment, or build it for a hot pint pout." I am in love with color, I can't wait to wear it to some holiday parties!

Next I got the huile prodigieuse multi-usage dry oil shimmer by Nuxe. "Apply this gorgeous oil to face and body to give skin a silken feel and subtle glow. You can also work a couple drops through your hair for softness and shimmer." I actually got the regular sample in my fashion's night out box a few months ago, I haven't really used in though. However I like that this one has shimmers in it.


The last beauty sample I got was the Harvey Prince Yogini fragrance. "Take a deep breath and relax with the calming scent. Notes of sandalwood, Egyptian myrrh, and grapefruit will help you feel as good as you smell." The smell reminds me of some other perfume but i can't seem to remember the name. It smells clean and calming, nothing too bold. I have a love/hate relationship with Birchbox fragrance samples, I love the scents but I hate the price! Oh well, maybe I might spurge one day and get myself a new perfume.

As a holiday treat Birchbox gave away two extra this month instead of one.

The first extra is a orange natural energy booster by EBOOST. "Bounce back post-party with this tangy citrus energy booster, packed with a mega-does of nutrients." This sounds really good I like anything that has to do with getting your energy back on! I'm saving this for after the new year.

The other extra is designer fashion tape by ShowStoppers. "Celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which will ensure that your party dress stays, which ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place." This is great for holiday parties, I will definitely be using this.

Well that is what I got in my December birchbox. What did you get? I'm posting a fun DIY later today as part of 12 days of Christmas so stay tuned.


X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment