7.23.2011

July 2011 Birchbox



Yep! Its that time of the month again... Birchbox review!



I was very excited to hear that this month birchbox was going to have some of Cynthia Rowley favorite products! So once I got my bitchbox I was in awe! One thing I noticed that instead of their pinkish purple tissue paper they used a turquoise one, which matched my nails. By the way you can also get a limited edition gift box that contains exclusive samples such nail strips with a Cynthia Rowley design. You can get the box here, but be quick i think you can only get it this month.



The list of products



An overview of whats in the box





When i first opened my box i saw this small bottle of Philosophy's purity made simple one-step facial cleanser. This perennial award-winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin. I've been wanting to try this product so I'm glad I get to try this out. I will make a review on this once I try it out.



The next product was hiding from me but it's ybf beauty's automatic eye brow pencil in universal taupe. A two-in-one brow-tamer: the comb brushes hairs into place, while the creamy pencil fills in sparse areas. I never heard of the company but this is so great! I've needed a new eyebrow pencil and this just came in time, and it comes with a handy little brush on the other end. I'm going to be making a post on my eyebrows soon, maybe next week?



Closer look at brush



The color is in universal taupe



I wonder whats inside???



This is the Korres little showergel in fig. A deliciously foamy body wash with aloe to keep skin soft long after you've toweled off and an exotically lush fragrance. I honesty do not like the smell, it smells like straight up fig and I don't like out-doorsy nature smells. However I am going to try this out because It says that its foamy and I do like foamy body washes, so if its any good I will post a review if not then oh well.



Last product is Redken's shine flash. A must for Cynthia's runaway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant sheen. Again it sounds like a great product but the smell of this spray is just so... yes I already tried it out and it does give your hair a nice sheen along with sort of a piec-y hair texture, which is lovely but the smell is horrible! The good part is that the smell does not stick so that's good. I'm going to play with this product more before I makeup my mind about it.



Along with all birchboxes they always include a little extra this one was no exception and it's a favorite of Cynthia Rowley! It is a KIND bar in the favor almond & apricot. Snack right with this wholesome bar - no preservatives or hard-to-pronounce ingredients. "They are my faves! I always have one in my bag just in case." - Cynthia Rowley and I must say that there my new faves as well! I read about what other birchboxers thought about this and most people didn't like it, I however love this bar it have a salty sort of sweet tasty to it and you can definitely taste the apricot juice in it...so good! You can get these bars at Starbucks which I can't wait to!

Anyways that was my birchbox hual. What did you get in your birchbox? and Did you like the KIND bar?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment