6.16.2011

June 2011 Birchbox



First off if you do not know what birchbox is go to my previous post on birchbox. But anyways lets get started with what's in my birchbox this month.



I received my birchbox this morning, and once I got it I open that baby! I always am curious in whats in my birchbox so I find videos on Youtube to see what people got in their birchbox on the month and It always drives me crazy to see what I will get! and this month was no different I saw videos with most on the same products that I got but I didn't get exactly what they got, but every birchbox is different so you may not get the same products as me but you might get similar. The funny thing is that the videos I saw most of the people got the same things. But either way I loved this month's birchbox! It is my favorite so far!



All these products have to do with jetting and traveling, products that you can use when traveling during vacation. Which is super, because I can use all these when I go to California next month.



Whats inside



This was the first product I saw once I open my little box of mysteries and for some reason it was leaking on the side when I got it. Its Amika's obliphica oil treatment. This is "Perfect for summer, this blend of nourishing argan and jojoba oils calms frizz, hydrates dried ends, and protects from UV rays." I've always wanted to try out argan and jojoba oil and this combines both in one bottle. To apply this just add some to your palms rub together and evenly distribute all over dry or damp hair. You can also use this to nourish your hair before any heat styling. This sounds great to use during the summer and because it protects from UV rays and you need to remember to protect your hair from those UV rays! It also smells very good.




Next I got Pangea organic's toner for normal/oily skin it also came with a spray pump thing. "Laced with mandarin and lime, this energizing toner is a skincare staple and the ideal on-the-go refresher. This is basically a spray facial toner, it has a very citrus smell that wakes you up. It also refreshes you face from being out all day in the sun. You can either use this after you have cleansed or during the day to refresh you face. I'm definitely going to be using this when I'm traveling so I can wake up my face during day.



Whats inside this???



Along with the facial toner they also sent some facial cream. Use this after you have cleansed and toned your skin. This cream has anti-aging, purifying and soothing ingredients that benefits your skin and deeply hydrates while offering many types of nutrients to help balance combination skin. These are great if you want to try out more products from Pangea organics. I'm also going to be taking these with me but I'm also bring my moisturizer because these will only last me about two days.





Next up it Kate Spade's twirl fragrance. "This flirty scent feels carefree and joyful-just the thing to wear on your adventures at home and abroad". I was very excited to smell this many said that it smells really good and I completely agree! If you have the chance to smell this because its a wonderful scent. I'm not good with describing smells but just imagine a prepping for a party in a bottle. I totally what to get the full size of this.










I was also very excited to get this product it is the Laura Geller baked blush n' brighten. "Made in Italy, this swirl of warm and cool tones is infinitely versatile-dust your cheeks for a flattering flush or use the lighter shades as a highlighter". First I have to say that this is a free full size product that retails for 29.50 dollars and I got it for 10 dollars, birchbox I love you! Anyways I got mine in the shade honey dipped but I bet everyone got different colors, I really liked the shade I got it can give you a nice sun kissed look all over your face which is perfect for the summer.



Last but the least are these two EZ4U facial towelettes by Dr. Dennis Gross. "You'll want to take these four-in-one wonders everywhere-a single wipe cleanses, tones, moisturizes, and protects your skin. Talk about easy". These will be very convenient to use while on my road trip, I always worry about my skin while traveling and these towelettes will not only cleanse but also tone, moisturize and protect my skin? Score!

Well that is it! I can officially say that I'm obsessed with birchbox and can not wait until next month! Want a review on a certain product? did you get something different in your birchbox? Feel free to leave a comment below and thank you for vising my blog.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment