2.12.2011

Jewel Mint Review





Long time no see. Today I'm going to be reviewing a new website to me called Jewel Mint. This website is a monthly jewery company run by actress Kate Bosworth and her stylist Cher Coulter. You take a quiz when you first sign up to better understand your type of style. Then they show you some of their pieces that suit your style the best. If you really like a piece that they showed you you can buy it for $30 and shipping is free. If you do not like the suggested jewery then you can click on the "Show me more" botton and it shows you more options, you can then click the ones you like and then next month when they suggest you your new pieces they might choose better pieces thats more like your style. My favorite part of the website is that when you click on a piece they have different ways on which you can wear your piece or occasions that are perfect to wear your jewerly piece too.

I decided to give this website a chance and completly fell in love with the Sanskrit Necklace.





I'm also in love with their mint colored boxes that holds your jews.







I choose the sanskrit necklace because I loved the contrast of the ancient gold and colorful pastle colors. I would dress this necklace with a natural top and jeggins with either some plain flats or heels. I'm in love with Jewel Mint! I can't wait til what they suggest for me next month.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment